Company CIN No. is dedicated to finding primary details of companies registered in India under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India. Company CIN, sometimes referred as Company CIN Number or Company CIN No. is a unique identification number assigned by Registrar of Companies (ROCs) functioning in various states under Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Govt. of India.
After formation of a company, concerned ROC issues a certificate containing its 21 Digit Corporate Identification Number (CIN No. or CIN Code) along with its approved name. Every company must quote this unique Company CIN No. whenever a correspondence or data forms submitted to MCA, particularly in audits and reports.
Constituents of CIN No.
Abbreviations used in the Company CIN No. for the classification of Company and their meaning:
- FLC: Financial Lease Company as Public Limited.
- FTC: Subsidiary of a Foreign Company as Private Limited Company.
- GAP: General Association Public.
- GAT: General Association Private.
- GOI: Companies owned by Government of India.
- NPL: Not For Profits License Company.
- PLC: Public Limited Company.
- PTC: Private Limited Company.
- SGC: Companies owned by State Government.
- ULL: Public Limited Company with Unlimited Liability.
- ULT: Private Limited Company with Unlimited Liability.